Get ready to “Jika” because this Saturday April 9th is the Jameson Live event, hosted by R&G Events at Portico it is a night not to be missed. The headlining act is international sensation Mi Casa and if you have never seen them live I promise you that it’s EPIC! I have had the pleasure of seeing them the first time they came to Lusaka and a couple of other times…dust off your dancing shoes!
Lest we forget our very own local talent Jay Rox and Ben+Kiki will be kicking off the night before Mi Casa take the stage, so look forward to some foot stomping! The live music also includes “Caitlin de Ville, an electric violinist with an African heartbeat and a rock n’ roll soul” who will dazzle you with her performance.
Tickets are currently being sold at k100 pre sale and are available at Portico in the Showgrounds and at The Wine Shop at Arcades. “Gates will open at 18hrs, and to add to the excitement, all of our guests will receive a FREE glass of Jameson, Ginger Ale and Lime. That’s how we like to start a party!”
There are only 4 days to go til the Jameson Live party and they are also running a competition where you can win tickets and a limited edition bottle of Jameson! Head on over to the event page and follow the instructions below:
Oh and here are just a few tips for this Jameson Live Event:
- Wear comfortable dancing shoes, it’s a grassy venue!
- Dress for outdoor weather, check the weather forecast!
- Carpool as there is limited parking!
- Have a designated driver, do not drink and drive!
- Make yourself a music mix to get in that “Mi Casa” zone, I suggest the songs: Heavenly Sent, Jika, Turn you on, These Streets, Your Body!
See you there! #JamesonLive